Drew is a business litigation attorney representing clients in complex business and commercial litigation cases, including:
- Business Torts
- Shareholder Disputes and Derivative Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Non-Compete Disputes
- Professional Malpractice Claims
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Administrative Cases and Government Investigations brought by agencies including the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR), Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and Customers and Border Protection (CBP).
Additionally, Drew represents companies and corporations in connection with mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, and necessary corporate governance, regulatory, and compliance matters.
BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
Drew is a native of the Tampa Bay Area with deep roots in the community. Drew was born and raised in Clearwater and attended Palm Harbor University High School. He then graduated from Florida Atlantic University in 2018 where he earned his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a major in Finance. Drew earned his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law in 2021 and was admitted to The Florida Bar shortly thereafter. During his time at Stetson Law, Drew served as a Teacher’s Assistant, Research Assistant, and was awarded the highest-grade designation in Advanced Legal Research.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & ADMISSIONS
Drew is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts, the Supreme Court of Florida, as well as the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the Southern District of Florida. He is also a member of the Clearwater Bar Association, the St. Petersburg Bar Association, the Barney Masterson Inn of Courts, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
WHEN HE’S NOT WORKING HARD FOR CLIENTS
Drew is a resident of Dunedin, Florida where he enjoys exercising, fishing, playing chess, and watching the Rays, Bucs, and Lightning in his down time.